Happy Saturday, my Everyday Friends!
What a beautiful first week of October we have had. This weekend is going to be a work weekend: finish up the fence for the new cow; power wash the front porch and back deck; clean out the garden beds and prepare them for Winter, and if there is still any energy left – I hope to decorate the front porch too. We shall see what we manage to get checked off the list. 🙂 What are you up to this weekend? Hope you have a blessed one. Ready to party? Let’s see what you have to share.
Hi Everyone – welcome back to the Share It One More Time Inspiration Party #93. It’s Tammy here from One MoreTime Events to host this weeks party. It’s really starting to feel like Fall here, cool crisp mornings and chilly nights. Not sure I am ready for the cold, but here we go, ready or not! This past week we had some amazing ideas and Fall decor linked up, be sure to check those out down below and while your here link up a couple of your own. We love seeing all that you do! Hope you all have an amazing weekend!
WHAT YOUR HOSTS HAVE BEEN UP TO:
What been Happening at One More Time Events:
for more inspiration you can follow at:
What Has Been Happening at The Everyday Home
Follow The Everyday Home at:
Something Different for Fall Front Door Decor By Feathering My Empty Nest
Fall Table For Two By Stone Gable
Pumpkin Mug Muffin By Our Good Life
Slow Cooker Apple Cider By Don’t Sweat the Recipe
How to Make Sweater Pumpkins By Interior Frugalista
Congrats to everyone who was featured!!! Before we start the party – we have just a few things to ask of you…
- Please link original content only. Please NO ROUND-UPS unless you have permission from each blogger to use their content.
- Please DO NOT PIN FROM THIS PAGE – pin from the source of the photo.
- Please do not link ads or giveaways.
- By linking up to Share it One More Time you give all party hosts permission to use your projects
- and photos in features, round-ups and on Social Media to promote the party and your posts.
- Proper credit will always be given when your photo is used.
Now Let’s Party!!!!