This is a #sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Pillsbury™. The opinions and recipe are all mine.
Easy Pumpkin Raisin Muffin Recipe
It’s Pumpkin Season and these muffins will not disappoint. This recipe is quick and easy and uses a store bought pastry along with your own ingredients to give these muffins a homemade look and taste. A cream cheese icing adds extra richness and flavor.
Y’all know that I love to cook. I like to bake but I wish I LOVED to bake. I just don’t. Oh I love to eat baked goods, but there is something about all that precise measuring that gets me. LOL
But come Fall, I just want to bake. Apple and pumpkin and cinnamon and pecans…anything that speaks comfort food to me. I also love recipes that I can whip up quick ‘n easy without having to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. I have way too much Fall decorating to do. lol
That is why I love this recipe and I am so impressed with this new product called the Pillsbury™ Filled Pastry Bag. These are now available at your local Food Lion stores.
A pre-filled pastry bag! Seriously!!! It even has this cute little star tip already attached so all you have to do is squeeze and frost. I love “simple” but y’all this is truly simple and saves so much time and effort. I chose the Pastry Bag with Cream Cheese Filling but there are other flavors such as Vanilla and Chocolate Fudge.
I went with the Cream Cheese flavor for these Pumpkin Muffins. And I did say these were quick so let me show you my secret.
I started with store bought cinnamon rolls. I know what you’re thinking. These are cinnamon rolls how do you end up with muffins?
- 1.) Lay the cinnamon rolls out in an oblong shape. Roll them flat.
- 2.) Spice up about 2 Tablespoons of Pumpkin Puree. I used 1 teaspoon brown sugar and a pinch each of ground cinnamon, ground ginger, nutmeg and allspice. I added about a 1/2 teaspoon molasses, but that is optional. You can flavor the pumpkin puree any way you like.
- 3.) Spread the Pumpkin Puree on top of the rolled cinnamon rolls and sprinkle with pecan bits and golden raisins. *You could also add white chocolate chips and almonds and oats, for example.
- 1.) Roll the filled dough. Wrap with plastic wrap and smooth into a cylinder shape. Place in fridge to chill for about 30 mins.
- 2.) Cut into 8 equal slices. Place in a prepared or non-stick muffin pan and bake for about 10-12 minutes at 400 degrees until golden brown.
Now the fun part…
Simply remove the plastic protective coating from the bag’s tip and frost your cooled muffins. You can decorate with some of the pecan chips and raisins, as desired. With the built in star tip you can easily decorate with stars, rosettes, or waves. It is fun and easy for the whole family!
It’s just that easy. These would be perfect for a Fall Brunch, Breakfast or afternoon “sweet tooth” snack.
Next time you’re at your local Food Lion, pick up a flavor or two of these yummy Pastry Bags to help save you some time when you are whipping up your favorite dessert. You can save $1 on any Pillsbury Filled Pastry Bag with Food Lion’s digital coupon HERE.
I would love for you to Pin & Share this image on your fave social media sites.
Simply scroll the center of the image and click the icons of your choice.
Thank you for spending a few
minutes of your day here with me.
You can follow along with
The Everyday Home here….
Here are some of the Link Parties I may be sharing this post with.
You can find more parties on my Linky Party Page.
” …everyday ideas for your home & life! “