Happy Saturday, my Everyday Friends. What do you have planned this weekend? Believe it or not I will be packing up most of the Fall decor to prepare for Christmas decorating. I know, I know. But, its the life of a blogger so I can bring you exciting holiday projects to inspire you. I will be having lots of “Old Fashioned Christmas” ideas this year so stay tuned. Until then – Tammy is our co-host this week so I will turn it over to her. I can’t wait to see what features she selected. xxoo, Barb
Happy Saturday and welcome back to another Share it One More Time Inspiration Party #97! Thank you for stopping by and making Share it One More Time one of your places to share all your great ideas, DIY projects, Home Decor and Recipes! So many great link ups last week, can’t wait to see what you have to share this week! Hugs, Tammy
WHAT YOUR HOST HAVE BEEN UP TO:
What’s Been Happening at One More Time Events:
for more inspiration you can follow at:
What’s Been Happening at The Everyday Home
Follow The Everyday Home at:
How to Make a Farmhouse Christmas Wreath by Simply Designing
A Vintage Desk Makeover for a Little Princess by Repurpose and Upcycle
How to Stencil Fabric by 1915 House
German Chocolate Popcorn by Take Two Tapas
Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Casserole by Cindy Shopper
Congrats to everyone who was featured!!!
Before we start the party – we have just a few things to ask of you…
- Please link original content only. Please NO ROUND-UPS unless you have permission from each blogger to use their content.
- Please DO NOT PIN FROM THIS PAGE – pin from the source of the photo.
- Please do not link ads or giveaways.
- By linking up to Share it One More Time you give all party hosts permission to use your projects
- and photos in features, round-ups and on Social Media to promote the party and your posts.
- Proper credit will always be given when your photo is used.
Thank you so much for spending your time here at Share It One More Time!