Happy Saturday, my Everyday Friends!
In just a few more hours me and my hubby and my sweet mama will be headed to the NC Mountains to enjoy the Fall leaves and visit some of our favorite mountain spots. It’s a chance for me to soothe my soul and more than that – a chance for me and my mama to feel connected to my Daddy who also so loved the mountains. Make sure you follow me on Facebook and Instagram where I will be sharing some images! Until then, please enjoy this weekend’s inspirational party. Tammy will be your co-host this week. Blessings….xxoo, Barb
Welcome back to another Share it One More Time Inspiration Party #95! Thank you for joining us this week and sharing all of your wonderful DIY, Home Decor, Recipes and More. It’s always a pleasure to see what you have been up to! We had some great link ups last week and I am sure you will be inspired by this weeks features, too. If you missed last week’s party, there are more great ideas, (this is the hardest party of hosting the party… not being able to feature them all) you can see them here.
Now Let’s get this party started!
Let’s See What Our Hosts Have Been Up To…
What’s Been Happening at One More Time Events:
for more inspiration you can follow at:
What’s Been Happening at The Everyday Home
You Can Follow The Everyday Home at:
Wall Mounted Paper Holder by Refresh Restyle
Slow Cooker Apple Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding by Eat Make Move
How to Make a Pom Pom or Twenty by 1915 House
White Open Shelves in Kitchen by Twelve on Main
Trick or Treat Sign and Halloween Front Porch Ideas by How to Nest for Less
Congrats to everyone who was featured!!!
Before we start the party – we have just a few things to ask of you…
- Please link original content only. Please NO ROUND-UPS unless you have permission from each blogger to use their content.
- Please DO NOT PIN FROM THIS PAGE – pin from the source of the photo.
- Please do not link ads or giveaways.
- By linking up to Share it One More Time you give all party hosts permission to use your projects
- and photos in features, round-ups and on Social Media to promote the party and your posts.
- Proper credit will always be given when your photo is used.