Hello My Everyday Friends! Please forgive me for being so absent – I promise I will be back soon. In the meantime, please enjoy this FREE February Calendar Printable.
Welcome back to Share it One More Time Inspiration Party #107 – a place to come be inspired and share creative ideas, DIY, Home Decor, Recipes and more. We apologize for this shortened version of this week’s party – we are both very under the weather. We will make up for it next week with extra shares. xxoo, Tammy
THIS WEEK’S FEATURES
Floral Valentine’s Day Table by Tayrn Whiteaker
French Sipping Chocolate by All That Jas
Hanging Succulent Heart Baking Pan by Butterflies and Baubles
Congrats to everyone who was featured!!!
Before we start the party – we have just a few things to ask of you…
- Please link original content only. Please NO ROUND-UPS unless you have permission from each blogger to use their content.
- Please DO NOT PIN FROM THIS PAGE – pin from the source of the photo.
- Please do not link ads or giveaways.
- By linking up to Share it One More Time you give all party hosts permission to use your projects
- and photos in features, round-ups and on Social Media to promote the party and your posts.
- Proper credit will always be given when your photo is used.
Thank you so much for spending your time here at Share It One More Time!
Thanks Barb!View Comment
Marilyn Lesniak says
Thank you for hosting. I linked my Sweetheart Collection, Creamy Cheesy Enchiladas and a Gluten Free Ranch Dip for the big game. I hope you enjoy them! Have a happy week! #OverTheMoon #WWBlogHop #ThursdayFavoriteThingsView Comment
Jen @Cincy Shopper says
Thanks for hosting! Hope you had a nice weekend.View Comment
Cyndi Ziegler says
For some reason I have not gotten the latest so I logged on and saw your post about pre diabetes! My heart and thoughts are with you….My blood sugar was slightly elevated a year ago so I quit added sugar (At home on my simply fit board! Not one to go to the gym). I think of you often….So happy your niece came on board when she did…..View Comment