Happy Saturday, my Everyday Friends!
Have you been enjoying Katie’s posts this past week? Its so nice to be able to step away for a few days when I need to, and this last week I have REALLY needed to. Please keep me in your prayers as I am having some health issues and I am all out of sorts. But, I am excited that I have a very simple DIY Candle project to share. But until then, I can’t wait to see some great projects you’re sharing this week. xxoo, Barb
Welcome back to the Share it One More Time Inspiration Party – a place to inspired and be inspired by others. Tammy here from One More Time Events to Co-host this weeks party. Barb and I look forward to each and every one of your ideas, projects, recipes and home decor. I have featured a little of each here this week – hope you enjoy! Have a great weekend and your hope your week is even better, Hugs, Tammy
For more inspiration you can follow at:
What’s Been Happening at The Everyday Home
Follow The Everyday Home at:
Modern Farmhouse Beach Condo by Repurpose and Upcycle
My Big Beautiful Kitchen Renovation Before and After by So Much Better with Age
Chocolate Molten Lava Cake by 1915 House
Pallet Wood Wall Rack by Knick of Time
Savory Asparagus Quiche by Chaos with Coffee
Congrats to everyone who was featured!!!
Before we start the party – we have just a few things to ask of you…
- Please link original content only. Please NO ROUND-UPS unless you have permission from each blogger to use their content.
- Please DO NOT PIN FROM THIS PAGE – pin from the source of the photo.
- Please do not link ads or giveaways.
- By linking up to Share it One More Time you give all party hosts permission to use your projects
- and photos in features, round-ups and on Social Media to promote the party and your posts.
- Proper credit will always be given when your photo is used.
Thank you so much for spending your time here at Share It One More Time!