Happy Saturday, my Everyday Friends. If you notice I have been absent all week. I have had a serious case of “down in the dumps” and then to make matters worse I twisted my back hanging garland. But next week I will be back and have some great projects to share. Until then, let’s see some amazing inspiration you have to share. xxoo, Barb
Hi everyone – it’s Tammy with One More Time Events, your co-host this week. This party is a place to share all of your great ideas, DIY, home decor and recipes. We have some great Christmas ideas featured here this week so please be sure to check them out. Thank you for joining us each week! New let’s get this party started.
Welcome Back to Share It One More Time Inspiration Party #101
What Your Hosts Are Up To…
for more inspiration you can follow at:
What’s Been Happening at The Everyday Home
Thanksgiving Leftovers Turkey Soup
Follow The Everyday Home at:
Flannel Deer Christmas Pillow by Flamingo Toes
10 Best Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas by Stone Gable
Pet Paw Print Snowflake Ornament by Busy being Jennifer
Butter Pecan Fudge by Growing up Gable
Natural Cranberry Pear Sauce by FiveSpot Green Living
Easy Homemade Christmas Baileys by All That Jas
Congrats to everyone who was featured!!!
Before we start the party – we have just a few things to ask of you…
- Please link original content only. Please NO ROUND-UPS unless you have permission from each blogger to use their content.
- Please DO NOT PIN FROM THIS PAGE – pin from the source of the photo.
- Please do not link ads or giveaways.
- By linking up to Share it One More Time you give all party hosts permission to use your projects
- and photos in features, round-ups and on Social Media to promote the party and your posts.
- Proper credit will always be given when your photo is used.
Thank you so much for spending your time here at Share It One More Time!