Happy Saturday, my Everyday Friends. I will be your co-host this week. We have had our first really cold days (and frost) and its got me on the Christmas spirit. The pumpkins have been packed away and I’m on to holly and good cheer. The life of a Blogger is a busy one. 🙂 Catch me these next few weeks as I share some Old Fashioned Christmas Cheer and Ideas. In the meantime, lets see some of the posts which caught my eye last week. Thanks to everyone who shared last week and have come back again to party with us. xxoo, barb
Welcome Back to the Share It One More Time Inspiration Party #98
WHAT YOUR HOSTS HAVE BEEN UP TO…
What been Happening at One More Time Events
for more inspiration you can follow at:
What’s Been Happening at The Everyday Home
Follow The Everyday Home at:
Blue and White Bathroom Makeover by Stacey Risenmay, Not Just a Housewife
Free Thanksgiving and Fall Printables by Clean and Scentsible
Honey Brined Turkey by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
Buffalo Check Tablescape by Jennifer Allwood, The Magic Brush
A Backroads Fall Tour by The Red Painted Cottage
Roasted Veggie and Sausage One Sheet Pan Dinner by Makeovers and Motherhood
A Front Entry Update by Starfish Cottage
Congrats to everyone who was featured!!!
Before we start the party – we have just a few things to ask of you…
- Please link original content only. Please NO ROUND-UPS unless you have permission from each blogger to use their content.
- Please DO NOT PIN FROM THIS PAGE – pin from the source of the photo.
- Please do not link ads or giveaways.
- By linking up to Share it One More Time you give all party hosts permission to use your projects
- and photos in features, round-ups and on Social Media to promote the party and your posts.
- Proper credit will always be given when your photo is used.
Thank you so much for spending your time here at Share It One More Time!