This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GameDaySnackHacks #CollectiveBias
We are psyched here at The Everyday Home.
The Big Game is just around the corner…
Football, Food and Fun!!!
I fix a variety of appetizers and a huge pot of chili.
It’s an all day affair with family and friends, too.
And this year – OUR team playing.
I am sharing one of the appetizers I will be fixing.
It has all the flavors of a game day fave – wrapped in a
yummy dough. It will be a SCORE in your home!
Buffalo Chicken Crescent Ring
I wasn’t always a football fan.
In fact, up until I met my husband, I wasn’t a football fan at all.
I admit, I am super knowledgable. I understand the basic plays,
but sometimes I have to ask “what happened? what happened?”
(Is that a girl thing?) 😀
I think what I love about football is the camaraderie.
We love to have family and friends in our home on Game Day.
Maybe it’s a reason to eat wings and meatballs and Mozzarella Sticks.
I recently discovered a great line of appetizers at Walmart.
I used their Buffalo Chicken Bites to create my easy Game Day Recipe.
It’s basic ingredients, nothing fancy.
The prep time consists of chopping onions, garlics and celery.
In fact, as soon as the National Anthem has been sung, I can rush off
to the kitchen and throw this together and less than 30 minutes later
we can be enjoying this tasty treat.
The best part about using Farm Rich’s Buffalo Chicken is it comes with
an amazing tasting packet of Buffalo Sauce. So, I can spend more
time cheering, and less time cooking.
Putting the crescent ring together is as simple as a 3-point conversion.
The filling is thick and creamy, and has that zest from the Buffalo Sauce.
Game Day should be enjoyed in front of the television.
Hootin’ and Hollerin’ and Rootin’ your team on.
But let’s face it – a line up of snacks makes the rootin’ more fun.
Farm Rich Snacks are Real-Life GoodTM let’s you be the hero
of the day…well, accept the winning Quarterback.
Mozzarella Sticks, Bone-In Buffalo Wings, Onions Rings,
Mushrooms… I mean come on.
These American snacks and appetizers by Farm Rich are perfect
for Game Day. All of their products are made with real ingredients,
and require very little prep time. These snacks make you ready anytime
for whatever life “throws at you.”
Farm Rich Snacks are Real-Life GoodTM and make game day easier.
So, what was it about marrying my husband that made
me start loving football. Our second date was a football game
to see my husband’s first favorite team. (yes he has a few faves)
I don’t know why, but I loved the thrill of being around so many crazy,
screaming people. I also was able to see a side of the man I was dating.
As a Marine, he tended to be serious, as you would expect. I think I truly
fell in love with him that day. Along with football. 😀
- Two Tubes Crescent Rolls
- (1) Box Farm Rich Buffalo Chicken Bites with Buffalo Sauce
- (or about 20 breaded Chicken Tenders)
- 1/2 Onion, chopped
- 3-4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 Cup Cream Cheese
- Sauce from Buffalo Chicken Bites, or about 1/2 Cup Buffalo Sauce.
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 6 oz. Crumbled Bleu Cheese
- Bleu Cheese Dressing for dipping
- *(opt: celery sticks)
- Prepare Buffalo Chicken as directed on package, but reserve about 1/3 of the sauce. Melt butter in saucepan on medium-high heat. Add onion, garlic and celery and cook until vegetables are translucent. Add cream cheese, and stir until it starts to melt. Add remaining Buffalo Sauce, stir well. Finally, add chicken and stir until all pieces are well coated. Stir in 4 oz of bleu cheese. stir.
- Draw a small 3" ring in center of waxed paper on top of a pizza sheet pan or cookie pan. This will work as a guide to place the crescent dough. Separate all the crescent dough triangles. Start by laying the first triangle of dough, laying the short end (not pointed end) along the drawn circle. Continue laying the dough triangles around the circle, slightly overlapping each other. The final dough ring will look like a sunburst. Spoon about a 2" ring of the chicken mixture onto the upper center of the dough ring. Sprinkle with remaining bleu cheese. Pull pointed ends of dough up and around chicken mixture. Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for about 25 minutes. Serve warm with Bleu Cheese Dressing and celery sticks.
Make sure you hop over to Farmrich.com and take a look at all
of the Game Day Deals they are offering, including a coupon
and loyalty club sign-up. Also, check out Farm Rich’s
For more Game Day Recipe ideas using Farm Rich, look for #GAMEDAYSNACKHACKS
Don’t Forget to Share !!!
I would love for you to share these images on your fave social media sites.
Simply click the upper left corner of each image and choose the social media icon of your choice.
Thank you for spending a few
minutes of your day here with me.
You can follow along with
The Everyday Home here….
Here are some of the Link Parties I may be sharing this post with.
You can find more parties on my Linky Party Page.
” Make Yourself at Home. “